Thursday, June 12, 2014

Recreated to Love (2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV)

Hello wonderful berean youths, happy June 12th...lol,

(2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV) "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.&quot

Something divine happened to you when you got born again. Immediately you declared Jesus as your Lord and Savior, a very crucial operation was performed within you. Your old dead spirit was completely removed and replaced with a brand new spirit. Your former state was so bad that God could not afford to repair you. He had to perform a work of recreation by His Spirit.
You became a new man. The make-up of your new man is totally different from that of your old man. While your old man was dead to God and dead to His will, your new man is alive to God. Being alive to God means you can be sensitive to God. It means you are aware of God's will and you are able to fulfill it. Your new spirit has the nature of God. The Bible declares that God is love and that means you are now equipped to love.

If you used to find it difficult to love people before you got born again, that was normal. In fact, it is not possible for an unbeliever to operate in the love of God. Things are different now. You have what it takes to love like God does. You have been recreated to operate freely in the love of God!

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:2 Corinthians 5:1-21

MY DAILY CONFESSION

I am born of God and I have His nature of love. The love of God has been shed abroad in my heart. I release the force of God's love within me on a consistent basis. I do not walk in strife, malice or unforgiveness. I walk freely in the love of God because it is my nature. I subject my flesh to walk in love. I do not walk according to the dictates of the flesh, but I walk as led by the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit enables me to walk in love at all times.

God is with me, God is in me and God is for me so I cannot fail. I please God and obey His commandments. I love God and I love my neighbours as myself. I therefore walk under open heavens. God opens the windows of heaven over my life because I co-operate with Him by walking in love. I enjoy the benefits of the new covenant established on better promises. I walk in healing, health, prosperity, preservation and wholeness. I am satisfied with long life and prosperity.

I cannot fail in life because love never fails. Whatsoever I lay my hands upon prospers. I prosper in my health, family, relationships and my career. I am born to win and designed for success. I stand out in my location. I am distinguished because I walk in the love of God. I represent God adequately in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. I shine as light. I am set upon a hill and I cannot be hidden. I am an effective witness of the kingdom of God because I walk in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment